New for 2020-2021, the NERIC Data Reports Team will support district’s use of the new Tableau Level 1 and Level 2 reports focusing on regional-, district- and school-wide measures for instructional focus and ESSA Accountability.
Using connections to the Level 1 Data Warehouse, Level 2 State Reports data, and NYSED publicly released data districts will have the ability to see their data in new ways. When paired with a School Support Specialist (Targeted or ESSA Support Services), data becomes specialized and actionable to accountability, student achievement, and overall district growth.
- The NERIC Data Reports Team provides access to more of the districts data using Tableau.
- The Data Sources connected to Tableau refresh nightly providing more accurate and timely data.
- The NERIC Data Reports Team provides support, training and resources for Tableau data visualization tools.
- The NERIC Data Reports Team provides district-level and regional trainings that are offered in person and via Webex supporting use of the Tableau Data Reports.
- The NERIC Data Reports Team can assist districts directly in the review of their Level 1 Instructional Reports and Level 2 State Reports (SIRS) leading to actionable goals.