Internet-Based Learning Systems are a set of cloud based educational tools with utility in the everyday classroom environment. NERIC will work closely with service subscribers to acquire licenses, then provide ongoing training and support.
- A+ Educators (512.210) provides three platforms to support district instructional improvement initiatives: Beyond TargetED, FOCUS, PROPEL
- Fast ForWord (Scientific Learning) (512.055.050) provides software for strengthening foundational literacy skills.
- IXL (512.055.080/085) is K-12 learning tool providing standards-aligned content for math, language arts, science and social studies.
- Legends of Learning (512.055.090/095) provides standards-aligned science engagement tools for elementary and middle school students.
- Nearpod (512.055.060/065) allows import of teaching resources into engaging formats empowering students to work independently.
- Newsela (512.055.110/115) is an instructional content platform that strengthens reading engagement and learning across subjects.
- zSpace (512.055.100/105) provides students an augmented/virtual reality (ARNR) experience in a compact desktop solution.