The Extended Classroom Support Service is designed to help school districts manage, track and support mobile, content-filtered hotspots and Wi-Fi connectivity within their transportation fleet and school district community.
The Extended Classroom Support Service is an all-inclusive, content-filtered extension of the school district learning environment utilizing mobile hotspots or Wi-Fi connectivity for individualized usage and or project/purpose, or for connectivity for the transportation fleet of buses or vehicles.
NERIC-supported components of this service include:
- needs-analysis and recommendations for the data-usage types
- content-filtered design options
- co-managed access for data usage and tracking
- monthly statistical reports and annual service review content filtering access and management
- access to NERIC Contact Center for trouble ticket problem tracking and escalation, if needed
- bi-annual service reviews performed in between semesters in order to maximize usage