NERIC Individual Score Reports (ISRs) and webEDGE Online Portfolio Service is available to all NERIC testing districts. This service assists districts with providing parents/guardians with information on the level of achievement of their child’s state academic assessments. There are various options with regards to this service which identify how the district would like their ISRs for the following exams produced.
- 3 – 8 English Language Arts (ELA) and Math New York State Assessments
- New York State Alternative Assessments (NYSAA)
- K-12 New York State English as a Second Language Achievement Test (NYSESLAT)
- Elementary – Grade 4 Science (created by NERIC)
- Intermediate – Grade 8 Science (created by NERIC)
Through coordination with Edge Document Solutions, webEDGE allows districts to digitally present the Score (Parent) Reports (and other student PDF documents and reports as requested) in the secure Parent Portal of their SIS. With webEDGE you will have the ability to see which documents have been viewed and which have not by using the Reporting Feature. The Reporting Feature in webEDGE can be combined with the EDGE Print Service, providing any parent who has NOT viewed the Score Reports by a specific date, a printed report mailed to their home. This way, as a district, you can be sure ALL parents have access to the Score Reports for their children.