The safety of the employees, students, families, clients, partners, and visitors are a top priority for school districts and organizations.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, reduce the potential risk of exposure, and comply with recommendations from New York State, we have developed a simple screening solution. With this customizable web-based application, anyone scheduled to enter your buildings would complete this screening everyday prior to entering a facility. Based on their response, they would be informed if they could safely report to work or enter your facilities.
Security and Reporting
- All data will be hosted on NERIC servers.
- Individual health data is not being collected.
- Email will go to a designated email address for those who should not be admitted into the building.
- A Global Administrator will customize certain features such as locations, roles, text, etc., assign Report View Users, and identify email addresses to receive “Yes” responses.
- Districts can identify users and roles and decide whether or not to use the tool with students.
- Reports can be viewed by building-level or by individual and are downloadable in MS Excel or PDF format.